Sold Caravelle Load Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Gibson

VIP Member
T6 Guru
IMG_0511.jpg IMG_0512.jpg Hello, Genuine VW Caravelle load cover removed from new Caravelle. Think these are about £300 new from VW. £85 pick up from Carlisle

wow,
Shame you are so far away. This would suit me well. Received my van (pre owned) with a cream coloured one.

Hi @Peclaran,i would send it by courier if you want but not sure on cost. Alternatively,you could ask for help from the forum delivery service but obviously not at the moment with the lockdown. Let me know if you want me to get a price to ship it,thanks for looking

What length does it open out to ?
I'm thinking of trying to adapt to a kombi with a centre bulkhead

Hi @Peclaran,i would send it by courier if you want but not sure on cost. Alternatively,you could ask for help from the forum delivery service but obviously not at the moment with the lockdown. Let me know if you want me to get a price to ship it,thanks for looking

Yes please see how much courier would cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back