Caravelle LED step light with new plug

Phil Blackburn

@T6PBX
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi folks
Received some new caravelle rear steps which have come with LED lights, problem is they are a different plug and socket arrangement to what I have on the Kombi and from all the other lights I have seen, does anyone know the correct part number for the plug to match the light which has a part number of 7LC.947.415.AA

AAIMG_0737.JPGIMG_0733.JPGIMG_0734.JPGIMG_0735.JPG

Soon I will be changing from a Kombi step in the slider to a deeper Caravelle step.
They both have lights, but the plug on my loom won’t fit in the Caravelle light unit.
Is there an adapter, I can’t find one? Or will I need to cut my plug off and fit a new one. I can’t find a new plug anywhere?

Anyone point me in the right direction please?

Soon I will be changing from a Kombi step in the slider to a deeper Caravelle step.
They both have lights, but the plug on my loom won’t fit in the Caravelle light unit.
Is there an adapter, I can’t find one? Or will I need to cut my plug off and fit a new one. I can’t find a new plug anywhere?

Anyone point me in the right direction please?
Jon, I’ve merged your thread with what appears to be the same issue see above posts - should help you find a solution.

I can bring a plug and recrimp the cables for you at busfest if you want as the crimp inserts are different

Back