Sold Caravelle Grille And Bits For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@M40CCA I might be interested in the waste bins, how much did you want for them? Long way for me to come to collect though, can you post them?

@Tourershine excuse the potential stupidity of this question, but do you have a nespresso machine in the van, or just carrying the pods around in the hope that you stop somewhere with a machine?! :confused:

@ChrisR As much as i'd love to say it's because of the latter, and go into the depths of carrying round Nespresso pods and knocking on doors to see who has a machine, it's the boring option. I have one in my van as you can see below.
Before anyone asks, there isn't a huge inverter or secret power source in my van, I simply hook into all my customers 240v and run everything out the van.

20190318_092945.jpg

@M40CCA I might be interested in the waste bins, how much did you want for them? Long way for me to come to collect though, can you post them?

@Tourershine excuse the potential stupidity of this question, but do you have a nespresso machine in the van, or just carrying the pods around in the hope that you stop somewhere with a machine?! :confused:
£25 posted for both bins and the cup holder ashtrays/bins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back