Caravelle Door Step Light Cover

SpongeBob

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get replacement Caravelle door step covers? They still work but they’re all a bit scratched and scabby. I haven’t found them online yet…

Cheers

C86D595C-96B7-4FBF-8F90-DCE4F6003568.jpeg

I know this kind of covered else where, but does anyone know if it is possible to get hold of just the caravelle covers, as I don’t need the full unit. My wife convinced me to use Manchester airport meet and greet, who have done a great job of snapping the drivers side light cover off. They must have put it back in place and as soon as I opened the door it fell out on to the ground. I reported it back to them, who assured me they would carry out a full investigation and get back to me. They emailed today to state they had concluded their full investigation and have deemed the issue as wear and tear, therefore they can not be liable for this. To me wear and tear covers the scratches but not the cracks and broken off pieces. However this kind suggests they know something about it. So they are now in possession of my full investigation and I’ll see what happens, though not hopeful.

IMG_0541.jpeg

IMG_0543.jpeg

IMG_0542.jpeg

Back