Can I Just.........

WalshyR32

Hi gang,

I'm debating buying some new wheels:

Option a) Navis GP7
Option b) Navis unknown

My 2021 Kombi came with VW 17" steelies which I really like (hence the Navis GP7) but I want to go a bigger to fill out the arches a bit. I have had the van lowered by 30MM on coilovers fitted by @BognorMotors in 2021. My question is, do I need any special spacers or anything to fit 19" or 20" wheels? And if someone could suggest tyre size that would also be very much appreciated.

If anyone is running either of these, please do share a pic!

They will both fit straight on. Check our socials out for pics of the GP7’s we fitted a few sets. On our demo Sportline we’ve Catullus out a 10mm spacer in the rear to fill it out a bit- pics on instagram.

Fitting the Unknowns this week so pics to follow

We have all colours in both wheels in stock (bar silver GP7)

Dependant on weight rating of your vehicle you can go for 275/35 20 or 265/40/20 or even 255/40/20

HTH

They will both fit straight on. Check our socials out for pics of the GP7’s we fitted a few sets. On our demo Sportline we’ve Catullus out a 10mm spacer in the rear to fill it out a bit- pics on instagram.

Fitting the Unknowns this week so pics to follow

We have all colours in both wheels in stock (bar silver GP7)

Dependant on weight rating of your vehicle you can go for 275/35 20 or 265/40/20 or even 255/40/20

HTH
Hi Oli,

Thanks for the speedy response. Perhaps you remember my van, I drove all the way from Czech Republic for the lowering with you guys! I have aT30 so, what tyres would you suggest?

Yes I do. Hello! On a T30 I’d go with a 275/35/20. Which is the VW recommended size for this size wheel and weight rating.

Set getting fitted tomorrow of the Unknown. I was going to go for the Gp7 as well but decided to give the new ones a try. Silver on silver.

Back