Can’t activate teardrop wipe !!

neilsparky

DF9C54B3-12AD-4E09-9113-2B1B487BF44B.jpeg evening all, got my Ross tech VCDS today, I’ve managed to enable auto lock and unlock and needle sweep but when I went to do teardrop wipe and got an error message! Anyone got any ideas??

Have a read of the first topic in this area it shows how to use the long code helper, then just arrow along to the byte that has tear wipe bit on its page.

just out of interest what is a teardrop wipe?
I think I may need one, just not sure yet:confused:

When you've washed your windows and the wipers have finished swishing you get an extra swish about 5/10 seconds later to wash away any tear drops :)

Begs the question why all these things are disabled in the first place ? Strange.

It can be annoying in the winter though, especially when there is salt on the road, you give the screen a clean and the tear drop wipe often leaves a salty white smear.

Easy on obd11 - central electronics - long coding just tick the box

Done it earlier along with tear drop

Just need to find drl brightness now on led lights anyone?

Easy on obd11 - central electronics - long coding just tick the box

Done it earlier along with tear drop

Just need to find drl brightness now on led lights anyone?

i'd like to know this too:thumbsup: (the DRL brightness)

on the golfR its:

Leuchte2SL VLB10 - left outer
Leuchte3SL VRB21 - right outer
Leuchte4TFL LB4 - left inner
Leuchte5 TFL RB32 - right inner

1) Go to Central Electronics
2) Select Adaptation

Outer L - Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert AB 2 = (A)DRLs - 100

for the headlight DRL's on the pre facelift Xenon's

You can make them extinguish when indicating havent seen a way to make them dim, we can but hope

I recently went through all the adaptation channels before and after turning on DRL winking in Carista. There was no difference in values in the first 100 adaptation channels. I don't recall seeing Dimmwert GH 2 as an option.

I recently went through all the adaptation channels before and after turning on DRL winking in Carista. There was no difference in values in the first 100 adaptation channels. I don't recall seeing Dimmwert GH 2 as an option.

I had a look last night on VCDS and also couldn't see Dimmwert GH 2 ?

Because it gives enthusiastic folk like ourselves to have something to talk about??
Indeed, If all the boxes are already checked there's no fun anymore.
No serious like always it is for commercial reasons. Customers who do not know they can manipulate these things their own by buying a OBD dongle or aren't that handy must pay big money for a 2 min adaptation at the dealership.
No more, no less

Back