Found Camper wanted. Budget £30k.

Steve Tomlinson

VIP Member
Hi all, I've just joined the forum and I'm looking to buy my first campervan. My budget is £30k and I'm looking for a SWB van 2014 onwards in great condition with a max. mileage of 60k. I would like a pop top and rock and roll bed. Must have full service history. I'm a private cash buyer. Let me know if you want to sell yours or if you know of one that fits the bill. Thanks, Steve.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
@Jim Rey is selling his:

This has a different bed system but is within budget:

A little over budget but it does have a pop-top:

Again slightly over budget

Hi all, I've just joined the forum and I'm looking to buy my first campervan. My budget is £30k and I'm looking for a SWB van 2014 onwards in great condition with a max. mileage of 60k. I would like a pop top and rock and roll bed. Must have full service history. I'm a private cash buyer. Let me know if you want to sell yours or if you know of one that fits the bill. Thanks, Steve.
View attachment 226178Hi,

We have a camper coming up for sale in the next few week, just testing if any intrest really

2016 Startline 5 speed
57,000 miles
Part History
B14 lowered
Revo tune to approx 170 BHP, Excellent on fuel

Genuine sale
Just holding off due to wheels needing a refurb and a small area of paint to front spoiler were it has peeled

looking for around £30,750

Thanks Andy

This one has just popped up @Steve Tomlinson

Back