Camper, new to camper vans.

Thanks for adding me. just bought a 2016 T6 in metallic blackberry. We love the colour.
Any advise on maximising storage space, dirty walking boots , wet waterproofs Etc gratefully received.
Oh and is the ridge monkey as fantastic as I hear?

We have boot bags for our walking boots. Best bet is to find the biggest storage boxes that will fit in cupboards / under the seat etc.

Wet waterproofs - I'm with you on that one, not really much you can do with them apart from swivel the front seats (if you can) and hang them on the back.

Welcome to the forum! Don't forget to find your team and post some pics, we love pics!!

Thanks for adding me. just bought a 2016 T6 in metallic blackberry. We love the colour.
Any advise on maximising storage space, dirty walking boots , wet waterproofs Etc gratefully received.
Oh and is the ridge monkey as fantastic as I hear?
You bought the best colour. #TeamBlackberry

Only one word for the Ridge Monkey.
Essential!
I cannot understand why TV chefs haven't discovered them yet!
Absolutely, it’s a great bit of kit. Easy to use, prevents stuff spitting everywhere, and easy to clean too.

Another big plus for the ridge Monkey is that it's safe for younger kids to gain kitchen skills. A burning gas ring and a spitting pan can be very scary for a kid, but the Ridge Monkey contains it all and makes flipping and checking a piece of cake, and the insulated handles keep delicate fingers well clear of the flame. We have one in the kitchen at home and my young granddaughter uses it with confidence.
Cheers
Phil

Back