Camper King Sliding Window Vent

burnsy79

Alrighty,

Need a bit of advice for summer please.

We have a Camper King LWB T6.1. I was looking at the window vents with insect mesh, are all of these windows pretty standard?

Cheers,

Burnsy

Hey Burnsy ! Did you find any solution for your windows ¿? I´m actually also searching for air vents for the rear windows....and I cannot find it so.....If you already solved it....can you share it with me ¿?

Jerba Campervans sell inserts for the sliding windows and they're suitable for keeping out midges (i.e. very fine mesh)...

To answer your question @burnsy79, no, not all sliding windows are the same size. I believe the Jerba ones only fit EOM VW sliding windows.

Jerba Campervans sell inserts for the sliding windows and they're suitable for keeping out midges (i.e. very fine mesh)...

To answer your question @burnsy79, no, not all sliding windows are the same size. I believe the Jerba ones only fit EOM VW sliding windows.
Thank you for your reply !!!
Maybe I didn´t explain myself as good as I thought.....sorry ! I´m searching not only an insects cover. The main reason is to ventilate the van by day an night and also could leave the dog in just some explicit moments if we need to leave.
Like this : VW T5/T6 & T6.1 Sliding window vent (Factory glass only) | CMC Camper Shop

I´ll also keep in mind the Jerba screen in mind ! Thanks !!

Thank you for your reply !!!
Maybe I didn´t explain myself as good as I thought.....sorry ! I´m searching not only an insects cover. The main reason is to ventilate the van by day an night and also could leave the dog in just some explicit moments if we need to leave.
Like this : VW T5/T6 & T6.1 Sliding window vent (Factory glass only) | CMC Camper Shop

I´ll also keep in mind the Jerba screen in mind ! Thanks !!
Do you have OEM or aftermarket sliding windows?

Reactions: Bav
Ha! Just realised the link I provided was the same as the link you provided. :rolleyes:

I think this is the same product, but might be easier for you to source as it's from within the EU...

They're not cheap, are they?

Ha! Just realised the link I provided was the same as the link you provided. :rolleyes:

I think this is the same product, but might be easier for you to source as it's from within the EU...

They're not cheap, are they?
Yes, are expensive so I wanted to ask if someone has a model design to print it in a 3D printer in ABS or such a similar material....making it cheaper.

There are alternative ways to adequately ventilate the van and still keep it water tight and possible more importantly secure - opening the sliding window allows even more rain in than when it’s closed.

Yes, are expensive so I wanted to ask if someone has a model design to print it in a 3D printer in ABS or such a similar material....making it cheaper.
You might be better asking that question here...

Hey Burnsy ! Did you find any solution for your windows ¿? I´m actually also searching for air vents for the rear windows....and I cannot find it so.....If you already solved it....can you share it with me ¿?
Frigodedo - I looked in to it (actually just looked at my windows lol) and found that mine are camperglass. They do have a clip in vent, looked perfect (VW Transporter Fly Screens - VW Accessories | Transporter HQ). Turns out my window slides back to front so it doesn’t fit. I asked them and they said they don’t make one that fits… ideal :rolleyes:

Back