Sold Camper Jam Ticket For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucas3232

VIP Member
T6 Pro
1 adult camper jam weekend camping ticket for sale in the t6 camping area can't go due to working now can post next day delivery, anyone, interested

As a VIP your entitled to post in the for sale section.
I've moved it across and given the thread the green 'for sale' badge to help your thread stand out.
Good luck with your sale.

Hi Lucas , if this is the wrist band for the weekend then yes I will buy from you.
I will msg u. Thanks

Hi Lucas , if this is the wrist band for the weekend then yes I will buy from you.
I will msg u. Thanks
Yes its the full works can send you a photo if you want me to and could post it next day delivery in the morning

hi,

Our party is one short of a vehicle pass this year I was just wondering if anyone is selling one I know it’s awkward getting just a vehicle pass so will to buy a adult wristband with it if needs be

hi,

Our party is one short of a vehicle pass this year I was just wondering if anyone is selling one I know it’s awkward getting just a vehicle pass so will to buy a adult wristband with it if needs be

A set came up yesterday in the sales section, but just looked and they sold. Bet you wish you'd of asked yesterday.

I know, I seen that absolutely gutted, I was busy emailing the organisers yesterday to see if I can buy one because it’s just to park a car there we all ready have the pitch ones for the campervans.

Thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back