Cable run to 12v socket from leisure battery

Doggydoctor

I need to run a thicker cable from the leisure battery under the passenger seat to the 12v socket on the side of the drivers seat. Unfortunately my dometic fridge doesn’t like the original thin wiring.
Does anyone know the easiest way to route the cable from under the passenger seat to under the driver seat (without it showing)
I know there is an opening through the carpets under both seats to get the wiring loom through. Is there a straight run from one side to the other?
2021 Caravelle executive.

I need to run a thicker cable from the leisure battery under the passenger seat to the 12v socket on the side of the drivers seat. Unfortunately my dometic fridge doesn’t like the original thin wiring.
Does anyone know the easiest way to route the cable from under the passenger seat to under the driver seat (without it showing)
I know there is an opening through the carpets under both seats to get the wiring loom through. Is there a straight run from one side to the other?
2021 Caravelle executive.
Photo of floor pan shows possible route ?

C3BE428F-EA13-44CC-908C-D625BC0261BD.jpeg

Thank you so much for the photo. It looks like there is a clear channel from one side to the other. I’ll post another reply once I get it sorted (most likely won’t have time u til the weekend)

I managed to get the cable through eventually. It did involve removing the passenger seat to be able to get to the rear of the channel. There are thick wiring looms blocking passage at the front of the channel. Changed the 12v socket on the driver seat to an arb 2 pin threaded socket and the fridge works fine now. Thanks again.

Back