Cab Carpet - which one?

Molldog

T6 Guru
Looking to get a cab carpet for the van.
Quite liking the look of the luxury version available from Vanstyle at £40.
This is for step through full mat plus a smart looking triangular piece for the raised floor area beneath the gear lever.

I’ve also seen similar from Harrison styling.
Cheaper price but also includes door bin carpets as well.
I’m assuming the quality of carpet is cheaper than the ones offered by Vanstyle?

Anyone any experience of either?
Do they do the job?

This is for step through full mat plus a smart looking triangular piece for the raised floor area beneath the gear lever.

I’m assuming the quality of carpet is cheaper than the ones offered by Vanstyle?

Do they do the job?
Checkout the website www.rugsforbugs.co.uk

+1 for Rugs for Bugs. Went with their premium option which I'm really pleased with. the door bin carpets are great for keeping rattles down too!

I got the basic carpet set from Rugs For Bugs and it's of decent quality. Only went for the basic set to try out the fit and quality. Will go for the luxury version when the time comes to replace them as I think they are well made.

I purchased the rugs for bugs last November, I bought the highest pile one for the front and second row of seats. Worth every single penny as they really increase the luxury feel of the van. Also you can easily remove them for cleaning both the van floor and the carpets.

Edit: They also fit perfectly. Also just saw the original post was from Jan, hope this still helps :slow rofl:

Screenshot 2022-01-20 133802.pngScreenshot 2022-01-20 133749.png

I purchased the rugs for bugs last November, I bought the highest pile one for the front and second row of seats. Worth every single penny as they really increase the luxury feel of the van. Also you can easily remove them for cleaning both the van floor and the carpets.

Edit: They also fit perfectly. Also just saw the original post was from Jan, hope this still helps :slow rofl:

View attachment 156293View attachment 156294
Yep happy with my rugsforbugs purchase...recommended

Do they do the job?
I bought one from Kiravans mainly because it is shaped to fit exactly around the swivel base they do. Maybe that’s just my OCD kicking in.
Anyway, the fit is amazing.
It is a plastic carpet so I wouldn’t rub my knees on it too often but it stops our crazy dog from scratching the rubber floor, adds a bit of a car like feel and is easy to clean.
The two things I have found that I’m less keen on are the heel pad holds indents from my heels now (only 1000 miles in) and the narrow bits around the step are starting to curl upwards a little. Not enough to be a constant aesthetic issue but enough to catch your feet on when getting in occasionally. I could probably double sided tape the ends I guess.

Back