Buying seats from europe

Markyppp

T6 Pro
Morning all,

Having searched high and low for reasonably priced passenger single seats in the UK, I've come to the realisation that it's just not possible to achieve such a thing!

Has anyone brought from European countries and if so have you had to pay import tax or anything like that?

Regards
Mark

bought my simora captains passenger seat from egoist vans in Poland on eBay. no issues at all. seat was as described and very well packaged on delivery. would use them again for sure

bought my simora captains passenger seat from egoist vans in Poland on eBay. no issues at all. seat was as described and very well packaged on delivery. would use them again for sure
Did you have to pay any import tax etc?
I've tried to find them on eBay to no avail. Do you have a link to their page please?

I'll second that .I bought two doors from egoist in Poland and they were really well packaged and in great condition

I don’t know but I considered them last week but was worried about buying from abroad for a few reasons so got an equally good deal buying locally from Kernow Transporters .

no import duty to pay in my purchase thankfully. as usual i wanted the seat in a hurry and he had is stock at the time.
mines heates too so bonus there for future additions

Before 01 Jan 2021 there should not be any import duty, you may pay the equivalent of VAT at the source location but that will show up on the invoice before you checkout.

Did you have to pay any import tax etc?
I've tried to find them on eBay to no avail. Do you have a link to their page please?
No import taxes in a Single Market or Customs Union.

Oh, wait :thumbsdown:

I bought a single passenger seat on ebay about a month ago. Egoist-van.com was the supplier. The price was good (about £300 less than anything I could find in the UK). The seat arrived pretty promptly and was extremely well packed. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Back