Bus Types?

@Buggirl
We went but didnt find you.. had intended to say "ello"..
Was alittle disappointed with the trade stands, alot of clothing, toys and tools etc only saw one T6 item and that was a primed ABT kit(had part missing tho).
Van shades were there and had a good chat with them..
The evenings may have been alittle more entertaining.. but I found the camping areas more interesting, seeing various set-ups etc..

We poped over on sat morning. Wasn't as big as I thought it was going to be. Went with a pocket full of cash and came home the same. Only t6 thing I saw was a replica t6 sportline bumper on the vanstyle stand. Still got me and the littleun out the house..

I was over next to the family camping :) Not been to this show in years but it's half the size of last time I visited. £11 for Burger, Chips and a cup of tea I think I know why.

full.jpg
£11 for chips burger and a brew :eek:you could of popped to mine I'm only 5 mins away would of put the kettle on and a free burger

@Buggirl
We went but didnt find you.. had intended to say "ello"..
Was alittle disappointed with the trade stands, alot of clothing, toys and tools etc only saw one T6 item and that was a primed ABT kit(had part missing tho).
Van shades were there and had a good chat with them..
The evenings may have been alittle more entertaining.. but I found the camping areas more interesting, seeing various set-ups etc..
I was over the very left hand side of the fields in general camping. Shame we did t get to say hello. Never mind there will be more I am sure!
This was our groups camp we are called Cowin' Bus Yed's and have been just a group of friends camping together for about 12 years now. There are a couple of buses that didn't get to go to Bus Types but we are planning a trip touring around Ireland soon.
image.jpeg

I was over the very left hand side of the fields in general camping. Shame we did t get to say hello. Never mind there will be more I am sure!
This was our groups camp we are called Cowin' Bus Yed's and have been just a group of friends camping together for about 12 years now. There are a couple of buses that didn't get to go to Bus Types but we are planning a trip touring around Ireland soon.
View attachment 7107

Sounds an awesome trip.. look forward to the photo's.

Loving the colour variants in that photo..

Last edited:
Back