Sold Burstner Motorhome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
This is a bit of a long shot, but someone might know of a person in the market for a high end Motorhome.

I'm not going to put too much detail about the Motorhome, because if someones serious, they will know what Burstner quality is like and they can contact me for more details.

2011 Burstner T720, with 20500 miles on the clock. MOT, and a full big service 3000 miles ago. This is a 3 berth 2 fixed singles, and large end bathroom layout. All the usual extras that come with this high end manufacture, including reversing camera, reversing sensors, satnav, cruise, solar panel, sun awning, and loads more.
The thing that makes this Motorhome stand out is the fact it's a very rare Automatic. Auto on Motorhomes is a rare extra due to the high initial cost adding auto as an extra when new.
The Motorhome belongs to my Mother-in-law and hasn't been used since my Father-in-law passed away, it just sits on the drive. It's maintained by myself and because of this, it's in exceptional condition, even more so after over £8000 was spent on it last year in my bodyshop fixing the dents and scrapes it picked up during their ownership, this included several upgrades, including colour coding many parts and re-sealing everything to a far higher standard than the factory achieved.
It will take a few days to prep for inspection, because it's literally as it was parked just before my Father in-law passed.
Here's the interesting bit: My own dealership that's supplied us with 4 Motorhomes to date have offered £30k for this Motorhome as it sits, but have asked us to hold onto the vehicle whist they clear out some stock. (they sold us the MH and they know it's history)
I don't actually know how long this might be, but if someone wants this motorhome at the trade price of £30k, I will be happy to let it go.
The simple reason it's on here is because I don't have the time or inclination to deal with a long winded private sale through the usual channels, and people on here tend to be more genuine and not mess around.
The price is non negotiable, and i'm happy to let anyone give it a good going through, including any inspection you want.

20170404_130106-2.jpg 20170404_130121-2.jpg

Last edited:
This is a bit of a long shot, but someone might know of a person in the market for a high end Motorhome.

I'm not going to put too much detail about the Motorhome, because if someones serious, they will know what Burstner quality is like and they can contact me for more details.

2011 Burstner T720, with 20500 miles on the clock. MOT, and a full big service 3000 miles ago. This is a 3 berth 2 fixed singles, and large end bathroom layout. All the usual extras that come with this high end manufacture, including reversing camera, reversing sensors, satnav, cruise, solar panel, sun awning, and loads more.
The thing that makes this Motorhome stand out is the fact it's a very rare Automatic. Auto on Motorhomes is a rare extra due to the high initial cost adding auto as an extra when new.
The Motorhome belongs to my Mother-in-law and hasn't been used since my Father-in-law passed away, it just sits on the drive. It's maintained by myself and because of this, it's in exceptional condition, even more so after over £8000 was spent on it last year in my bodyshop fixing the dents and scrapes it picked up during their ownership, this included several upgrades, including colour coding many parts and re-sealing everything to a far higher standard than the factory achieved.
It will take a few days to prep for inspection, because it's literally as it was parked just before my Father in-law passed.
Here's the interesting bit: My own dealership that's supplied us with 4 Motorhomes to date have offered £30k for this Motorhome as it sits, but have asked us to hold onto the vehicle whist they clear out some stock. (they sold us the MH and they know it's history)
I don't actually know how long this might be, but if someone wants this motorhome at the trade price of £30k, I will be happy to let it go.
The simple reason it's on here is because I don't have the time or inclination to deal with a long winded private sale through the usual channels, and people on here tend to be more genuine and not mess around.
The price is non negotiable, and i'm happy to let anyone give it a good going through, including any inspection you want.

View attachment 25884 View attachment 25885
Lovely mh ,,
Good luck with sale .
That is really a cheap price

Lovely mh ,,
Good luck with sale .
That is really a cheap price

Thanks mate.
It's not that it's a cheap price, it's just the trade price. From my research, it's a £35k Motorhome currently.
It might seem daft not just dealing with a private sale myself, but in reality, it's my wife's mother, and even if I set aside time to prep it and advertise for a private sale, I couldn't exactly make money off her, plus people would think it's being sold through my business, and this is not a route I want to send my business down, so this is the best option all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back