Bulkhead in Caravelle (behind front seats)

RT76

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Good evening!
With school prom season coming on, my youngest daughter is going to be arriving in the velle with some of her friends.

To improve the ‘limo’ type experience, does anyone know whether it is possible to fit a temporary bulkhead between the front seats and the passenger area? Planning on some lighting, a disco ball, a fridge for a few ‘soft’ drinks on the way, but it would be great if I could close myself off too.

I guess it will need to be a twin sliding door version if so?

Cheers,
Rich

I put a length of curtain rail up which sticks in the top of the B pillar, where it meats the roof. It is slightly too long, but that meant it bends up to meet the roof. I bought a set of ring curtain hooks and a large dark piece of material from Ikea. Looks fine for keeping the rear hidden.
This may work for you?IMG20230410174926.jpgIMG20230410174852.jpgIMG20230410174846.jpgIMG20230410174834.jpg

I put a length of curtain rail up which sticks in the top of the B pillar, where it meats the roof. It is slightly too long, but that meant it bends up to meet the roof. I bought a set of ring curtain hooks and a large dark piece of material from Ikea. Looks fine for keeping the rear hidden.
This may work for you?View attachment 195364View attachment 195365View attachment 195366View attachment 195367
This is a great idea! I sense a shopping trip in my future!

Back