Broken Barn Door Wipers Arms

Jean-Louis Bourdon

Firmware Engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi

Was visiting a friend in a small Dorset (supposedly safe) village last night
When I left 9ish, I see a neighbour in her PJs outside, telling me she heard 2 loud bangs
Pull the torch, we check around the van, nothing at first then I notice 2 things that look like spray can covers on the floor:
Turn up it was the barn door wiper trim, and the wipers arms are gone....

She tells me it's likely the teenagers hanging in the park shelter. Always up to mischiefs.
Why would they do that? fun? wanting a bit for something? are they collectible lol?
little pieces of sit... What do young teenagers even do outside school night?

Anyway, what parts do I need to repair?
I've seen T5 barn door wiper arms pair on ebay for about £80, but not T6. Same?
Wiper blades? go for the same? improved silicon ones?

Well, it could be worse (paint scratch, broken windows, tyres slashed, anything requiring notifying insurance).
But not parking in this area anymore :-(
Rural criminality ....

20190320_073021.jpg

I would suspect the neighbour. Breaking those off would not make two loud bangs. She is an attention seeker, or perhaps you parked in what she thought was 'Her' parking space. Anyone wearing PJs at 9am is Jeremy Kyle material unless they work nights. T5 and T6 are no different on the barn doors. Bosch blades . I feel your pain

9PM, not 9 AM
I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but some odd things: "I heard loud noises in the street, I'm alone in the house, so i went to see (in PJ)" (like what, I'm going to kick some ass?)
on the other hand, the place where I parked is for her convenience as indicated by my friend...

Back