Broken B14 Rear spring help

Lensey

I had a rear spring snap on me back in April stupidly I didn't get both replaced, van went in for its MOT on Friday and the other one has snapped!! It appears everyone is out of stock! Does anyone know of anywhere I could get hold of one? Alternatively, is there another make I could get to pass the MOT with? MOT has run out so can't drive the van and I really need it as I'm moving offices at the moment.

I had a rear spring snap on me back in April stupidly I didn't get both replaced, van went in for its MOT on Friday and the other one has snapped!! It appears everyone is out of stock! Does anyone know of anywhere I could get hold of one? Alternatively, is there another make I could get to pass the MOT with? MOT has run out so can't drive the van and I really need it as I'm moving offices at the moment.
@Davidoff has not been online in ages but I’ll quote him here in case he gets the notification and comes online, as he is close by with some B14 springs he's selling -
I’ve got a few bits for sale some people might find useful! (All parts are for T28-30)
here goes:

rear b14 shocks and springs used for 30k (new rear springs in may 21) £200

Collection near Colchester area.
Thanks

View attachment 141885

The exact same s scenario happened to me! See my last post. Took in for MOT last Friday, both rear springs snapped.
As of last year, Bilstein have stopped making the B14 coils and have been replaced with an exact replacement by Eibachs Komfort coils. THQ sell them

I've got one well used blue one here (the sister one snapped) your welcome to FOC if it helps you out, problem is its up in Northamptonshire. it is a bit crusty though...so perhaps a plan B?

I've got one well used blue one here (the sister one snapped) your welcome to FOC if it helps you out, problem is its up in Northamptonshire. it is a bit crusty though...so perhaps a plan B?
If @Lensey gets on the Royal Mail app and arranges a RM Special Delivery, then the postie might be able to collect said boxed-up spring from you tomorrow @sparkzer, slap a label on it, and get it to him by Wednesday.. then he's in to a garage and bosh - MOT delight.

if he wants it, i can box it up, might be pushing it for tomorrow though...early start tomorrow and no one will be at home for the postie :eek:

if he wants it, i can box it up, might be pushing it for tomorrow though...early start tomorrow and no one will be at home for the postie :eek:
They do safe-place collection, if you have one.. not that I'm saying the Dire Shire is rough..

They do safe-place collection, if you have one.. not that I'm saying the Dire Shire is rough..
I live in the arse end of nowhere, so can do that if he wants to sort it out.

I just need to know if I've gotta go outside and route through the recycle bin to find some sort of packaging to stick it in!

over to you @Lensey

Sorry for the delay in getting back, thanks everyone for the replies and Sparkzer thank you for the generous offer however, I ended up opting for two komfort springs from THQ, thought I may as well replace them both at the same time. :)

I've had a set for sale for a while now:

Back