Brodit phone mounts

Reactions: JOG
Is that a brodit phone holder or an alternate? Thing putting me off brodit is the fixed side iphone mounts. I’d rather have adjustable sides
It’s a brodit arm, but I’m not so convinced about the phone mount. Drop the phone onto the 2 little support legs either side of charge port, then slide cheeks in to clamp. Little button lower left releases them. It’s brilliant. All can be done one handed including inserting the charge cable. Got it all off eBay for £7…

Which one are you going for?
I don't have a dash top 12v outlet, so going for the dash top/vent bracket. I use my phone as a satnav so not sure about the bracket fitting by the glove box - may be too low and left to glance for directions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CAB
@Salty Spuds what is the round part of the holder? did that and the wireless charger bit that fits inside come as a package?
The charger came from Amazon KKM Magnetic Wireless Charger, Compatible with MagSafe Charger/iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12 Mini, 15W Qi Wireless Fast Charging Pad for AirPods Pro 2 (Include Adapter) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08PVVB...abc_4HC9DHK38BMWNR4KJ089?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I made the round holders out of some POM-h billet I had in the shed.

Back