Brodit phone mounts

MrTesco

T6 Pro
Afternoon guys n girls.

Decided to go for a Brodit phone mount system.

However I'm struggling to decide on what mount to go for as I also have to phone plugged into the USB for the Android auto system for satnav, so I wanted to keep it as tidy as possible.

Has anyone got pictures of any of the mounts installed with a cable running.

Brodit Proclip Mounts for Volkswagen T6 Transporter/Pickup 2016

Cheers

I have been swaying towards the top one, but like you say it covers the 12 socket but to be fair I haven't used the 12v socket yet so I suppose I shouldn't miss it. Cheers for the reply and the link

I had Brodit mounts in an old motor. Best mounts I'd ever had, but I copped out and had someone else fit them.
How simple/tricky a job is this for a clumsy oaf of a newb ?

Does that not impede the buttons too much?
Nope, I think it's the angle of the photo, it is held in place with a large 3M patch ( from GoPro mount) so can be decided when you fix it. The swivel is tight enough to stay still but can be swivelled with phone in it which allows the phone to be pushed back flush to the lid of the cubby.
As it's an active mount the cable plugs into the USB socket behind for the app connect.

I'm thinking of buying this Brodit phone mount, as I don't want to cover up an air vent, but does anyone have 1 fitted & if so how much does it cover the buttons behind it?
Are they still accessible - Stop / Start especially

1638910748164.png

Cannot help with regard to the buttons but I have this Brodit that doesn't cover the vent, does however cover the 12v socket on top but I've never used that

Screenshot_20211207-210345_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cannot help with regard to the buttons but I have this Brodit that doesn't cover the vent, does however cover the 12v socket on top but I've never used that

View attachment 138628
I have the same mount(s) in the van. If you buy the LHD version, it fits the passenger side, so you can have his 'n hers. Re the 12V socket under the drivers side one. You can get a low profile plug in USB charger & a short 1ft cable with a 90deg plug that fits into the socket under the brodit bracket. Makes for a nice tidy install.

I have the same mount(s) in the van. If you buy the LHD version, it fits the passenger side, so you can have his 'n hers. Re the 12V socket under the drivers side one. You can get a low profile plug in USB charger & a short 1ft cable with a 90deg plug that fits into the socket under the brodit bracket. Makes for a nice tidy install.
Got a pic of your install?

@Loz - can I be cheeky and ask you to post a couple of pics of your install? (I remember seeing something where you used some very strong double-sided tape?)

Back