Sold Brand new unused T6.1 carpet set from Rugs for Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samro

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Really nice carpet set which I bought for my undelivered vehicle.
For sale due to a change in order spec.
Mats are as shown in below photos for T6.1 with front bench seat and 1+1+1 rear seats.
Will take any reasonable offer.
EB9BB075-637F-45D2-BA5C-89DB8006A35A.jpeg

Last edited:
How much posted? I have a different carpet already but these could do as spare rather than throw them.

How much posted? I have a different carpet already but these could do as spare rather than throw them.
I don't know what the postage will cost as it's light, but kind of awkward for a carrier. Probably be about £15 to post. Make me any reasonable offer and it's yours. It is in my way!

I don't know what the postage will cost as it's light, but kind of awkward for a carrier. Probably be about £15 to post. Make me any reasonable offer and it's yours. It is in my way!

if skyliner dont have em, let me know what a reasonable offer is, as i could do with the front one
no use for the rear as 2+1 in the van, but hey ho, they come as a pair

kris

Rugs for bugs sell the front carpet for £60, once the embroidery is done.
The rear kombi carpet is £48 it's you were to order from them.
I'd sell the pair for anything, but wanted £50 for both set and even if I sell for £35, by the time carriage of about £15 is incurred, it's not worth you buying them if you just need the front mat.

It would be much better for someone who needs the carpets as a pair, particularly if they can collect from Lymington or Southampton.
To someone in this position, £50 for £108 worth of carpets would be a bargain.

i 'might' be able to bring up at Christmas @Skyliner33

i have a brother who travels between Fawley and Bournemouth fairly regularly, so maybe able to assist if @Samro can make that work??

Hi if you still have these then I would be interested in in Southampton so would be ideal.
Thanks
Sorry @absbisou, these were sold today as i missed your message. Apologies.
I have a plan black rear mat if your interested? £15?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back