Sold Brand New Black Slidepod for SWB Kombi SWB. £3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWSAWKS

Crafter
T6 Pro
Hi all,

Looking to sell my brand new Slidepod in black for Kombi van, purchased for my factory van order that I've now given up on due to further delays (14 months so far) so I now have £4k's worth of Slidepod sat in my garage that's never been used.

It is a full spec Slidepod so take a look at their website Removable camper-van kitchen pods for VW vans & all other types of vans. — Slidepods and add every option available and that's what your getting including the Swan neck table to go behind front passenger seat.

I'll get some pics up this evening but it's heavy and typically I've placed it in the garage facing the wall so not going to be easy to photograph.

I'm based in Essex, and it would have to be collection

Looking for £3k but open to offers.

Thanks, Dan.

Folding 3 inch Luxury Foam Mattress
Integrated LED Lighting
Removable Side Cutlery Holder
Matching removable Front Table with adjustable leg length
Tailored anti-slip matting
Removable Shower Hose System
Double USB Changing Point
12v Power Point Socket
Matching Swan Neck Table System

SmartSelect_20220613-232501_eBay.jpg

20220617_202839.jpg

20220617_202830.jpg

20220617_203006.jpg

Last edited:
out of interest is it for SWB or LWB ?
Sorry now updated title, it's SWB

I will also mention it can be used on a LWB but you need to purchase the bed extension board and legs from Slidepod which costs £360 delivered I believe.

Last edited:
Hi all,

To anyone that maybe interested but is put off because of travelling to collect it I thought I might just add I'm happy to deliver within reason now. So if your interested message me and I'll let you know if I'm happy to deliver to you at no additional cost to you.

Cheers,
Dan.

It has had a few interested but were put off due to distance hence why i said I'll now deliver. It'll be going on ebay Sunday if it hasn't sold by then, just had an email from ebay saying max selling fees £1.
Think they will still charge a Final Value Fee

It looks absolutely stunning in black!

if you’ve given up on your factory van order due to waiting times can’t you get a nearly new van instead and enjoy that beautiful slide pod?

It looks absolutely stunning in black!

if you’ve given up on your factory van order due to waiting times can’t you get a nearly new van instead and enjoy that beautiful slide pod?
Completely agree, love it in black.

I've decide to take on a larger project and I've purchased a MWB Crafter that I'll be converting to a swamper style off grid camper, collect Monday can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back