Bonus PMS 3H - fuse

Mariner

Hi Everyone have a 2005 Peugeot Boxer Barons Firebrand Devon Conversion. I have to admit I am one of the Pandemic guys who had to buy a camper van. Great fun but its most definitely a man cave, other half not to keen. Anyway, have a small problem that I have been unable to solve, so looking for advice. Have the Power Management System PMS 3H. However the light fuse has disconnected from the internal chip board. My question is does anybody have any knowledge how to get inside the PMS box for me to solder back the cable that should connect the end of the fuse torpedo containing the fuse. Any comments funny or not would be appreciated.
Regards
Peter

Hi Everyone have a 2005 Peugeot Boxer Barons Firebrand Devon Conversion. I have to admit I am one of the Pandemic guys who had to buy a camper van. Great fun but its most definitely a man cave, other half not to keen. Anyway, have a small problem that I have been unable to solve, so looking for advice. Have the Power Management System PMS 3H. However the light fuse has disconnected from the internal chip board. My question is does anybody have any knowledge how to get inside the PMS box for me to solder back the cable that should connect the end of the fuse torpedo containing the fuse. Any comments funny or not would be appreciated.
Regards
Peter
Here’s a link to the manual. https://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/ekmps/shops/olearys/resources/Other/pms3-instructions.pdf
If you can’t see any screws it must be a push together box.

DXX, Many thanks for the reply yes its small studs which I assume is your reference to push together box. Is there anyway to unpush them together to get inside, as I see the only alternative being cutting them off which might be e bit dodgy. Or an expensive option of getting another PMS
Regards Peter/Mariner

DXX, Many thanks for the reply yes its small studs which I assume is your reference to push together box. Is there anyway to unpush them together to get inside, as I see the only alternative being cutting them off which might be e bit dodgy. Or an expensive option of getting another PMS
Regards Peter/Mariner
Try a trim tool or a spudger, obviously isolate all power first.

Well that was an eye opener DXX, had to google a spudger, but can see what you mean. Next stop amazon for a spudger. Will let you know how i get on, and again many thanks
Peter

I have fitted a few PMS 3Vs (the vertical version) into my own campers and as far as I am aware the only way to open them is to drill out the pop rivets. If I'm wrong please post some pictures of how you resolve this issue.

Rod thanks for the reply it’s getting to look like the only way in is using a sludge or ad you suggest drill out the small pop rivets if that’s what they are. Eill keep you posted and thanks Regards Peter

Back