PMS 3H not working on Car setting since main battery replaced

Alidp

Hi guys and girls,
I’m pretty new to all this and have just brought my first van a couple of months ago. i have a pms3h power controller that I am having a problem with. Since having the van battery replaced it will now no longer switch to ‘car’ setting. When i switch it to this I get no lights at all. Also at the same time the fridge has stopped working on the gas, it doesn’t even try to light. Although ut still works on normal electric. Does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem may be please and how to fix.

image.jpg
Thanks.

image.jpg

Hi guys and girls,
I’m pretty new to all this and have just brought my first van a couple of months ago. i have a pms3h power controller that I am having a problem with. Since having the van battery replaced it will now no longer switch to ‘car’ setting. When i switch it to this I get no lights at all. Also at the same time the fridge has stopped working on the gas, it doesn’t even try to light. Although ut still works on normal electric. Does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem may be please and how to fix.

Thanks.
Hello @Alidp and welcome to the forum.

Can you tell us / photograph the connections at both your vehicle battery and leisure battery, as to me it sounds like the connection between vehicle battery and DC - DC charger is no longer present.

Could be a fuse blown between Starter battery and DC/DC charger.
Do you have a multimeter and know how to use it? Or a test light?

Back