Bodyshops Bristol?

Hinks007

VIP Member
Hi Guys,

Any recommendations on a good OE quality bodyshop in the Bristol/South West area?

kind Regards

D2AD8C5B-2EE4-4F64-9FEA-404B5A3353CC.jpeg

I am pretty sure most of the bristol dealers including Heritage VW all use SJ Curtis

South Devon Body Repair Shop, Walkham Business Park, Burrington Way, Plymouth, PL5 3LS.
They sprayed a new rear bumper and repaired a scratched D pillar panel and rear wheel arch for less than half the price of the other quotes.

Evening guys
I am after some advice on some good body shops in Bristol to get some paintwork and a repair to the rear bumper
Cheers Kyle
How bad is the damage? If its scuffed rather than smashed to bits, you could try Car Commander.
I used him recently for a nasty scuff on the car bumper and he did an amazing job, for what I thought was a excellent price.

Much better than the work done by a certain 'Mercedes approved' body shop in Warmley recently for sure.

Deaks :)

Car-commander.JPG

How bad is the damage? If its scuffed rather than smashed to bits, you could try Car Commander.
I used him recently for a nasty scuff on the car bumper and he did an amazing job, for what I thought was a excellent price.

Much better than the work done by a certain 'Mercedes approved' body shop in Warmley recently for sure.

Deaks :)

View attachment 59492

thanks for the reply it’s a small chip in the side of the van and the rear bumper is cracked under neath which has caused a fracture of the paint on the corner

I use MJautobodies. He’s on our industrial estate in Fishponds and is a VW enthusiast.

Mark 07825 428934

Came home from a long weekend this morning, to find this.

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

Van was parked on the drive and hasn't moved since Thursday morning. To say I'm pissed off would be an understatement.

IMG_0780.jpg

Yep I would say definitely someone taking a short cut .... I’ve had to strategically place wheelie bins to stop delivery people squeezing past my van

Hate to say this , but have you checked your van roof . I can’t see from the picture but I wonder if someone has stood on a bike or something to hop up onto the van and then onto the garage ?..

Certainly looks like end of handlebar and brake lever gouges to me, I know that is no help with dealing with it though.

Just checked the van roof, nothing there. But there is some red paint visible by the scratch now I've had a closer look.
CCTV camera on the front of the house has also been moved, so no footage for that part of the drive either now.

Just checked the van roof, nothing there. But there is some red paint visible by the scratch now I've had a closer look.
CCTV camera on the front of the house has also been moved, so no footage for that part of the drive either now.

Are you able to look back and see when the camera got moved you might get a clue from there, they might of looked into the camera

Back