Blinds not retracting

Dom76

Hi guys
has anyone experienced caravelle blinds which dont retract, both passenger side blinds are struggling to retract, i has managed to get the sliding door one to go down by gently teasing up and down, but the rear window one is stuck up. l’m not too concerned as it is still in warranty I was just wondering if there was any easy fixes out there.

Hi guys
has anyone experienced caravelle blinds which dont retract, both passenger side blinds are struggling to retract, i has managed to get the sliding door one to go down by gently teasing up and down, but the rear window one is stuck up. l’m not too concerned as it is still in warranty I was just wondering if there was any easy fixes out there.
I have the same problem. Wondered how yours got fixed.
I was looking in to fixing a sticking lock on the passenger side sliding door- 2015 caravelle, and when lifting the blind to look in that way found it won’t retract at all. Stuck now with blind fully out.
Hoping for tips or links to videos for how to remove inside panel of this door, which fixings to order in first as I hear they often break and if a whole new blind cassette is easy to replace.
Thanks for any help.

Same here- same problem. Have got door inner off now - any advice - while new blind ir can you get parts? Caravelle 2015

image.jpg

Sorted it!! Blind now working- not sure exactly what I did but lots of fiddling and it again retracts. Spring coil inside had become knotted I think.
Also door card back on. Was tricky getting it off- easier back on. Just not much space at rear edge near hinges.

Apologies for the lack of reply been away for a while, mine sorted itself out in the end, I think probably lack of use from previous owner caused it to be a bit stick, so now they work well I just make sure, I keep them moving every now and again.

I have the same problem. 2020 Caravelle. Obviously a very poor design. It only has one job to do! Mine is stuck up and no amount of fiddling seems to be fixing it. I don’t really want to take door panel off as I don’t have the tools/expertise. Was hoping for a ‘just do this..’ type of fix on here.

Same here- same problem. Have got door inner off now - any advice - while new blind ir can you get parts? Caravelle 2015

View attachment 186094
Hey, I have the same problem how hard was it to get the panel off?
I have a leak into the blind now it won't go back in, I'm thinking of trying to take it off and remove it myself but can't figure out how to get the panel off?

Back