Black Devonports with AT tyres?

andys

Ex member
VIP Member
T6 Legend
As title, anyone wearing this combination, esp with a grey van? Pics would be appreciated to help me decide what to do :thumbsup:

Best I can do. Standard height. And not AT tyres. But give you an idea. Looks really smart IMHO

FF8E2892-8C56-4551-8B85-277188942C76.jpeg

Now how does one remove all the wheels for powder coating when it's the only set you've got? :geek: I'm guessing the answer is 2 at a time?

andys, I looked through the main thread on "Deveonports." It was quite amazing how adventurous and artistically inventive, people where in changing what may be argued as a plain common alloy. They managed to cheer them up and make them into quite stylish assets. A much much more sensible outlay. Spending a minimum of cash compared to spending a fortune on easily damaged fancy alloys, that could catch the eyes of the wrong sorts of people. If you do not like what you may have created or become bored with them it will be relativly easy and affordable to change them again. Are these wheels only in 17" are the available in 18"?

No issues so far and they have been on for six months and have been power washed
it’s an instant change and can be peeled off at any time should you want to go back to silver or powder coat. Simples

Best I can do. Standard height. And not AT tyres. But give you an idea. Looks really smart IMHO

View attachment 91216
Really like this look. Just to confirm-are these standard 17” Devonports and standard height for van. Got a T6.1 Kombi 4motion on order and much prefer black wheels. A simple and cheaper option for me would be to get the Devonports powder coated black. Is that what you did? Thanks

Yes that's correct - Standard wheels powder coated and this is standard suspension

Back