Bilstein B14 Free Fitting

davek

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Anyone know of free fitting on the B14,S, Vanstyles booked solid till March. I live East Yorkshire

Thanks, I,ll have a ring around tomorrow, is it worth changing the anti roll bars at the same time? H R,s seem the most popular choice.

I,ll have a ring around tomorrow, wanted somewhere a bit closer to home ideally, Is it worth fitting HR anti roll bars at the same time?

Hi @davek ,the biggest problem we had was actually finding some in stock anywhere but our van is a T32 which seem harder to get. We waited quite a while for Midland vw to get them in and travelled a long way from Cumbria to have them fitted but it was worth it as they done the alignment as well on a real fancy alignment machine rather than having to get that done elsewhere. They also do roll bars but we didnt get them done as the T32 ones are pretty sturdy anyhow. Huge difference to the way the van drives,good luck in your search

Thanks for that Martin, glad your pleased with the result, what did you pay, vanstyles are around a grand with free fitting, seems about the going rate!

Vanstyle here and very happy with their service.

Yes get the H&R arbs fitted too if you want to corner like you're on rails, mine's a T28 camper conversion and originally I had just the B14s fitted and was happy with the massive improvement in ride quality over stock T28 suspension, however all too often you think you're missing out on something, enter H&R Arbs, in my case I've now still got compliant suspension but eminently suited to a track weapon, if I'm entirely honest the ride is now Fiesta ST territory rather than the slightly more plush combination of B14s and stock anti roll bars... looking in the camper area as I navigate a roundabout must now look like one of those earthquake documentary videos taken in someones kitchen during the quake or a Greek wedding... just can't/won't lift on those corners! :whistle:

Back