Bilbos SWB T6 internal self size over cab

Paul in Worthing

VIP Member
Hello
if you have a T6 SWB with side elevating roof, can you tell me please the size of the front shelf over the cab when the roof is up?
thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
It looks reasonable in this pic:

1704565591777.jpeg

We have a Leisuredrive with side roof, but it has the roof cut out all the way to the front with angled corners, like most roofs, but the pictures show the Nexa roof still in place over the front seats.

Thank you for your reply, but can you see on this stock picture there are towels and a sports bag on a ledge above the cab, I wanted to know how deep this shelf/ledge is.
we are having our T6 converted And I am looking to buy a couple of storage boxes. But want to make sure they fit. I know it disappears when roof comes down, so needs to be something easily moveable.

Reactions: CAB
Thank you for your reply, but can you see on this stock picture there are towels and a sports bag on a ledge above the cab, I wanted to know how deep this shelf/ledge is.
we are having our T6 converted And I am looking to buy a couple of storage boxes. But want to make sure they fit. I know it disappears when roof comes down, so needs to be something easily moveable.
I think you'll have to wait until it arrives I'm afraid!

I know, it is very tempting to just go and buy stuff while you are waiting, I have three identical collapsible bowls that fit the sink (don't ask!!).

Enjoy your van when it comes, they are a good quality conversion.

Back