Found Bike Rack T6.1 Tailgate

acompta

T6.1150ps T30 6 Speed Manual SWB Startline PV MY21
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,
Looking for a bike rack for my T6.1
2 Bikes or 4. Thule or Oem.
Based in South Wales but willing to travel a bit to collect.

Hi, Im selling my genuine VW bike rack. I had it anodised black, but something went wrong with the process and it has faded to a bronze/brown colour and is patchy looking. I planned to strip it and have it powder coated but since bought another different style rack.
I used a few of the parts from the anodised rack for my new rack, the bike frame clamps and locking knobs. You can buy 4 locking knobs for £57 online. I can sell the rack with the frame clamps that came with the rack Im now using.
It will work as is (with the purchase of the locking knobs mentioned above) or is ideal if you wanted to have it powder coated.
Im willing to let this go for a bargain price And thinking of about £120.
The issue is Im quite far from you, on the outskirts of South London
Note, it has all 4 bike slots but I didnt have them on when I took the photo.
It comes with the torque tool and instructions

IMG_6648.jpeg

Hi, Im selling my genuine VW bike rack. I had it anodised black, but something went wrong with the process and it has faded to a bronze/brown colour and is patchy looking. I planned to strip it and have it powder coated but since bought another different style rack.
I used a few of the parts from the anodised rack for my new rack, the bike frame clamps and locking knobs. You can buy 4 locking knobs for £57 online. I can sell the rack with the frame clamps that came with the rack Im now using.
It will work as is (with the purchase of the locking knobs mentioned above) or is ideal if you wanted to have it powder coated.
Im willing to let this go for a bargain price And thinking of about £120.
The issue is Im quite far from you, on the outskirts of South London
Note, it has all 4 bike slots but I didnt have them on when I took the photo.
It comes with the torque tool and instructions

View attachment 200010
Hi,
I'll buy this from you. I could collect. I live in Bristol, but have an office in Basingstoke, so can combine a visit there.
I'll send you a DM now.

Deaks :)

Hi,
Looking for a bike rack for my T6.1
2 Bikes or 4. Thule or Oem.
Based in South Wales but willing to travel a bit to collect.
I have a 4 bike OEM with keys, brand new sticker pads to protect paintwork but I’m in Essex

I have a 4 bike OEM with keys, brand new sticker pads to protect paintwork but I’m in Essex
Just a tad too far. I’m in South Wales. Think Im going with the Thule Wanderway from Vanstyling. What price if I may ask?

No longer looking as my dear wife got me one for my birthday

Back