Best mod ever for the T6

I reluctantly have to say that the best £20 spent on my van is this...

LINKY

Bought from Go-Outdoors who price matched it and then did 10% off. The van is toasty warm (on hook up of course)

For such a tiny and cheap thing it is fabulous. I am now a believer. Safe too as it has a tilt switch to turn it off.

Just waiting to see how long it'll last now :mexican wave:

Well three days in, and its still working.

A marvel of Chinese engineering.

:rofl: :rofl:

I reluctantly have to say that the best £20 spent on my van is this...

LINKY

Bought from Go-Outdoors who price matched it and then did 10% off. The van is toasty warm (on hook up of course)

For such a tiny and cheap thing it is fabulous. I am now a believer. Safe too as it has a tilt switch to turn it off.

Just waiting to see how long it'll last now :mexican wave:

Im guessing the link was for a ceramic heater??

That’s the one.
Clearly it’s nothing like a diesel heater etc etc, but it performs better than expected warms the van in seconds and has an anti tip safety feature.

That’s the one.
Clearly it’s nothing like a diesel heater etc etc, but it performs better than expected warms the van in seconds and has an anti tip safety feature.

The link has packed in but I guessed it would be a heater, If its the Quest Quartz Heater 400 - 800W its £14.99 at GO at the minute.

It’s the 1700 /2000 one. :thumbsup:

If you haven’t got heating then this is a very small and cheap option that punches above its weight. Reviews all praise it’s effectiveness, but the odd one queries how long it lasts. For @£20 mine has lasted pretty damn well so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Back