Best mod ever for the T6

Rob if you have anymore light coloured one bring them to Bala I will have a couple for the kids

Can I have the all black one with a vw badge please? If so pm me with the cost including postage please. Thanks.

IMG_3333.JPG Not the best mod, but for me a really cheap great VFM mod.

A rectangle of 2mm ally sheet, cut to the size of my iphone 6plus. Add a bit of velro on the rear, and a couple of elastic bands and viola....

Here's my iphone holder for when I'm lying in bed, it sticks tothe roof lining and saves my arm aching holding the thing upright when I'm in bed.

Ok, I'm with you now. That would work well.

For me though, I just didn't want anything permanently stuck to the phone making an already large mobile bulkier. It gets carrried around far more than I watch 'catch up' TV in the van.

Good idea though. Maybe I need posh elastic bands :D

:thumbsup:

I mean on the bracket lol Just thinking as the iphone has a metal case a magnet could hold it. That way phone does not need anything attached (totally get why you wouldn't want something stuck to it) however the iphone 6s has camera issues due to magnets so posh elastic bands it is.

I'd take a picture of my rather impressive and superb set up, but...I need the phone to do it :D

Back