Best 150bhp remap recommendations?

Garyf123

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, I have a fully converted camper. It’s a 2019 T6 150bhp manual gearbox. I live in Leeds and am considering getting a remap. The main reason is not performance or economy but I find it irritating changing up and down gears too often! Can anybody recommend a reputable company with a decent history Who is reasonably local to me? My van has 16000 miles at moment.
Thanks in advance,

Gary.

Hi, I have a fully converted camper. It’s a 2019 T6 150bhp manual gearbox. I live in Leeds and am considering getting a remap. The main reason is not performance or economy but I find it irritating changing up and down gears too often! Can anybody recommend a reputable company with a decent history Who is reasonably local to me? My van has 16000 miles at moment.
Thanks in advance,

Gary.
Thanks in advance,
Thanks in advance,

Gary.
Check out @Dav-Tec and worth a chat. About an hour from you. Some good recommendations here - personally had a 102 remapped by Chris and very happy.

Check out @Dav-Tec and worth a chat. About an hour from you. Some good recommendations here - personally had a 102 remapped by Chris and very happy.
I second @Dav-Tec very well recommended remaps, ask anyone who has had a remap done on the forum.

I have and its been solid since with no issues at all.

Last edited:
Proof that you get great mileage too. 150 mile trip at 75 all the way home I got 48mph.

IMG_8632.jpeg

Another definite recommendation for @Dav-Tec here…. Chris remapped my van over a year ago now and as @Texxaco above says…. absolutely solid with no issues at all. Van feels strong and great MPG here too!!! :thumbsup:

Back