Wanted Baimex curtains

Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
Anyone have a set of baimex curtains for sale?

I prefer baimex over van-x for a Caravelle but at the moment Baimex say they are having trouble delivering to the UK

Thanks Brexit lol

would ideally prefer a complete set, cab divider 4 sides and tailgate with rails etc

Anyone have a set of baimex curtains for sale?

I prefer baimex over van-x for a Caravelle but at the moment Baimex say they are having trouble delivering to the UK

Thanks Brexit lol

would ideally prefer a complete set, cab divider 4 sides and tailgate with rails etc
Those curtains look good. Be interested if you find somewhere that will supply.

Have today spoken with he guys at Baimex, really helpful and understanding, they have had numerous orders form The UK but always have the packages returned due to some piece of paper missing and its always a different thing each time, so until this brexit situation is resoved there will be no deliveries to The UK

Solution: get someone in Europe to receive them and take a chance that they can forward them on, or someone buys a load and brings them back......

Anyone travelling to Germany anytime soon?

Have today spoken with he guys at Baimex, really helpful and understanding, they have had numerous orders form The UK but always have the packages returned due to some piece of paper missing and its always a different thing each time, so until this brexit situation is resoved there will be no deliveries to The UK

Solution: get someone in Europe to receive them and take a chance that they can forward them on, or someone buys a load and brings them back......

Anyone travelling to Germany anytime soon?
Group buy anyone? :)

@Skyliner33 have you seen my other post about fitting them? the same applies to van-x curtains as well (in particular van-x ones as they are very tight )

Seems apt that a blinkered belief has led to a lack of curtains!

Just need someone confident enough to drop something behind the headlining that the rails
Could screw into and therein prevent the headlining form needing to bear the pressure and collapse

@Skyliner33 have you seen my other post about fitting them? the same applies to van-x curtains as well (in particular van-x ones as they are very tight )

Yes, I saw that, but I dont have a Caravelle, mine is just a panel van.

Back