Awning decisions

Hi Chopman,would it be possible to get some measurements from your Railsail as i would like to get one made out of used sail cloth. Thanks Ed
I would imagine so long as you size the edge with the beading to fit the rail you could go with whatever size/shape of material that works for you?? Kiravans Railsail

What he said ^^
The only real requirement is that the edge attaching to the van needs to be about the same length as the rail - other than that you can make whatever size and shape you want.

Generally they are listed for SWB or LWB when you purchase them dont know what the exact length of mine is without measuring it

Generally they are listed for SWB or LWB when you purchase them dont know what the exact length of mine is without measuring it

Thank you, as I am buying overseas they are listed as 1 meter or 2 meter, is the end of your awning flush at either end?

Thank you, thats the one I wanted but as im in Germany they wont ship due to the size :-( ill have to order the undrilled one and drill the holes ourselves.

Or wait until the Dusseldorf MotorShow in August and buy direct there ✋

Back