Sold Riviera RF108 20" wheels and tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
I have a mint set of Riviera RF108 wheels in 20x10 ET30 all round.
These are in a stunning Bronze Double dark tint, which is one of the nicest colours i've seen. They really pop in the sun and give off a very obscure Green tinge that has to be seen in the flesh to appreciate.

They are fitted with a set of Accelera 255/45/20 106 all round. 750kgs according to the Riviera website.
The wheels are unmarked and as new and the tyres are also as new, only covering a few hundred miles.
To buy these wheels new are currently just under £1200, plus tyres.

I need £1000 for them as they sit.

As always, if I can help with delivery, I will. Otherwise it's collection from Leicestershire.

Screenshot_20201027-181442_Gallery.jpg

These wheels aren't actually mine, they belong to a mate.
He's under the impression they are rated at 850kgs and I've just done a search and found them on several wheel websites at 850kgs, so I'm not actually sure if they are 750 or 850.

Couple of questions,
I’m trying to lift my van a bit just to get a legal towing hight so thinking of 20s.
If possible could you give me the measurement from the ground to the top of the tyre so I can see the difference between my existing wheels. Also would I need to run spacers to get them to sit flush .
Cheers

Sorry to jump in here, total diameter is 738mm with these tyres

255/45/18s (std sportline size) is 687

Sorry to jump in here, total diameter is 738mm with these tyres

255/45/18s (std sportline size) is 687
Can you help on the spacers question as I like wheels to sit flush.
I have 18 Amarok with spacers but I don’t know the offset of them.
Cheers

That would be good.
I have aT30 but it’s converted also tow a caravan so any idea if the load rating of these will be ok or should I go higher.

I have a mint set of Riviera RF108 wheels in 20x10 ET30 all round.
These are in a stunning Bronze Double dark tint, which is one of the nicest colours i've seen. They really pop in the sun and give off a very obscure Green tinge that has to be seen in the flesh to appreciate.

They are fitted with a set of Accelera 255/45/20 106 all round.
The wheels are unmarked and as new and the tyres are also as new, only covering a few hundred miles.
To buy these wheels new are currently just under £1200, plus tyres.

I need £1000 for them as they sit.

As always, if I can help with delivery, I will. Otherwise it's collection from Leicestershire.

View attachment 89685
Do you have any pictures when they where on the van. Cheers

Do you have any pictures when they where on the van. Cheers

This is the van they were on. Shane, the owner likes his wheels to sit nice a level with his arches, and these did exactly that.
Thanks to my partner in crime above for answering the other questions whilst I was preoccupied.

20200610_120850.jpg

Thank for the pictures.
They look nice so I am going to look into the tyre sizing before I make a decision.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back