App auto rotate

Sabre

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi anyone who reads this.
I have the app (T6Forum) on Android and for some reason it's decided to ignore my no rotate and the app auto rotates which is really annoying. Anyone else seem this or got an idea how to stop it?

Cheers
Pete

Mine is doing the same @Sabre but to be honest not sure if it did this before also. Other apps not rotating when autorotate not selected.....

It didn't do this until today for me. I have no idea how it's circumventing the android command set.

Usually this happens when you have an update for the Android OS.

Might be worth having a search for it on the web.

But it's the only app that does it. None of the others...
@Pauly can you comment?
I am aware of this issue, have done a bit of digging and it seems that orientation is set to allow this but this is intentional by the developers as apparently there are elements that require this to operate

I’m not sure what these elements are and if we even utilise any of them but I will continue to dig and see if there’s any updates coming or any workarounds to rectify this but as it’s pretty low level stuff it could be weeks or months away ?

Reactions: mmi
Thanks @Pauly . It's a pain in the sphincter as I often read it lying in bed so need it to not auto rotate. It's phenomenally annoying. Can only read sitting up. Got to read the news before sleep now... :rolleyes:

I've searched for "T6forum" on Google Play and can't find the forum app. Please can someone post a link. Could a link also be put in the FAQ for others? Thanks!

@Pauly this is going to sound like a stupid question but how do you login in to use the Xen Foro app?

Last edited:
Back