Anywhere Good For Electric Folding Wing Mirrors

philip mews

Hi folk

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get some electric folding wing mirrors for my T6?

I am in Matlock in the midlands and don't mind traveling a little for it if it gunna be done right.

I have a 205, 4motion 2017 baby, with standard wing mirrors (I thought they automatically came with the car)

What do you think?

Thanks
Lee

I recently had the remote open/close mirror function upgrade to my t6, vw main dealer couldn't offer this service, I used a company
called RVS in peterborough who supplied the kit, they also supplied & fitted the led headlights, DRLS in the bumper grill & a remap.
Very impressed with the quality of workmanship and the attention to detail.

I recently had the remote open/close mirror function upgrade to my t6, vw main dealer couldn't offer this service, I used a company
called RVS in peterborough who supplied the kit, they also supplied & fitted the led headlights, DRLS in the bumper grill & a remap.
Hi do you mind me asking roughly how much the electric mirrors upgrade cost .
Regards Cossy

Hi i was wondering how much it cost to put electric mirrors on if you don’t mind me asking.
Regards Cossy
I picked the kit up for £400 haven’t fitted yet on the to do list as i had so much to fit but it’s getting there.

Hi do you mind me asking roughly how much the electric mirrors upgrade cost .
Regards Cossy
The price for the supply of the wiring kit & labour was approx £200-£250, other work was completed at the same time.
I am surprised vw could not provide the remote facility for the electric mirrors as standard as they are powered manually
anyway. It does add a great finishing touch.

The price for the supply of the wiring kit & labour was approx £200-£250, other work was completed at the same time.
I am surprised vw could not provide the remote facility for the electric mirrors as standard as they are powered manually
Thank you for letting me know

Can I ask where you got this work done please?

Can I ask where you got this work done please?

I recently had the remote open/close mirror function upgrade to my t6, vw main dealer couldn't offer this service, I used a company called RVS in peterborough who supplied the kit, they also supplied & fitted the led headlights, DRLS in the bumper grill & a remap.

Back