Anyone used Jerba Campervans?

RosscoPCole

T6 Guru
Popped into Jerba today to have a look as we will be soon looking to buy a new bus and was impressed by their quality the little details. Are they as good as they look and has anyone used them for their conversion or new bus?

I have hired one of their vans for a week previously. I then had my own van converted by Bodans, but that was only due to the distance that Jerba were from us.
I had no issues the quality of Jerba's hire van conversion

Popped into Jerba today to have a look as we will be soon looking to buy a new bus and was impressed by their quality the little details. Are they as good as they look and has anyone used them for their conversion or new bus?
Last time I checked they had a 21 month waiting list. They are highly rated and one of the VW approved conversion companies I believe.

I do like their YouTube videos. There's a bloke locally who is really into his campervans and seems to change his regularly and he's a fan of their work.

I like them, a friend has one and we travelled to France for a cycle event in it.
I like their use of Rib beds over Rock n Roll beds. I like the space available under the seat, flip up fwd, and also the upper 3rd, the rear facing bench, which can flip vertical and leave plenty of space behind the seat/bed. I don't know if RnR beds allow so much room.
I also like their light inside space, as they use Windows around, unlike some convertors who leave the rear side windows out, leaving a cave appearance in the rear.
I like their use of custom upper bed slats, rather than boards like most others. The upper bed is very comfortable.
Their cabinates are well thought out with deep storage accessed from the counter.
Their curtains offer a softer look than the hard looking blinds in some campers.

Another + for Jerba

Thank you for the replies. Some interesting reading. Being owned by the staff and VW accredited adds some reassurance to such a big purchase. On a side note, is there a list of VW accredited converters?

Jerba made my shortlist of 2. Impressive outfit, seem to offer high quality conversions and to know their stuff. I also learned a lot during my research phase by watching their excellent YouTube videos. I‘d happily have chosen Jerba had I still been living in good old Scotland. However, I selected Autohaus Factory in Minehead based on them being much closer to me and they were also highly recommended by friends who had bought from them.

We are booked in for a pop top in July 2022. We went down for a visit a were extremely impressed when we had a good poke around in person. Really friendly staff as well. All wanted to show us what they were working on.

Back