Anyone Used Icey Tek Coolboxes?

I use the Coleman Xtreme coolbox, as long as you keep the Ice packs refreshed its done me for a few days, and probably half the price of the ones you've listed.

Went for it! Emailed Icey Tek direct requesting a “bundle deal” Box, 3 gel packs and seat pad got a very agreeable discount arrived today, only ordered lunchtime yesterday.

They do one that would fill the width of the van perfectly but didn’t want to be greedy!

Just need to test with some cold ones

7BF93821-ABFC-4BAB-A323-DF4189A14CEB.jpeg

43080E9F-D1E2-402F-BAF2-05646CD4A4AA.jpeg

I think that Icey-Tek is about as good as you will get with a passive coolbox. We have a Coleman Extreme that we used to use for camping before we got the van - aside from making sure everything was as cold as possible before putting it in the box and minimising the time the lid is open the best thing we found was freezing a few 1.5lt bottles of water and using them instead of gel/ice packs (you can use multiple times and/or drink the water as they thaw) - used to keep us going for 4 or 5 days. You can always take the gel packs along with you and utilise camp site freezers to freeze ready for when the water thaws out.

Back