Anyone used Altitude roofs?

JBR80

CNC machinist
T6 Pro
Hi all,

Looking at alternative pop tops at the moment. I'm based in Sussex, so although Altitude roofs ( Altitude Roofs | Custom Conversions | Poptop Roofs) in St Austell are far away, the £1900 fitted pop top price is enticing. Anyone used them? Not sure how much value to place on going for a TUV approved alternative. Any thoughts welcome.

Jess

Their prices have gone up, but they are now M1 crash tested. They can't fit before September, so it's no longer an option. Price wise, with the additional cost for lwb and scenic canvas, the cost saving compared to westdubs is very little.

Hi, was going to post on here and ask if anyone has had a roof from altitude roofs, and what was it like, as I have had one fitted from them last month and an very disappointed, it has a ridge over half way down from the front which is not central and they are saying that is how it is...... am in dispute with them over it. If anyone has had a roof fitted over this last few months on a LWB and they dont have the ridge can you let me know please. Thanks in advance.

Hi, was going to post on here and ask if anyone has had a roof from altitude roofs, and what was it like, as I have had one fitted from them last month and an very disappointed, it has a ridge over half way down from the front which is not central and they are saying that is how it is...... am in dispute with them over it. If anyone has had a roof fitted over this last few months on a LWB and they dont have the ridge can you let me know please. Thanks in advance.
Wondered how you got on? Can you send me a photo of the bump please? And is it on swb also?

Hello, yes, if you could please post some photos so we can all see and advise you that'd be great thanks.

Back