Anyone know this caravelle

The key thing with any DSG gearbox is its 40,000 mile service interval. As long as that is done, problems are extremely rare.

You may read about issues from a few people, but what you won't read about is the 1000's of people that haven't given them a second thought because they have been perfectly reliable

Like the look of this Caravelle, do not know much about them so advice on its spec/price etc.. would be good 2016 Volkswagen Caravelle 2.0 TDI BlueMotion Tech 150 Executive 5dr DSG

Just reading through the forum, there seems to be many problems which DSG box and clutch noises etc.. is this the norm for these vans
Reading this forum makes me wonder how there are any T6’s still running. It’s a great source of info generally but can lead to excessive paranoia! (T&Cs apply a DSG box may still go wrong ;))

The key thing with any DSG gearbox is its 40,000 mile service interval. As long as that is done, problems are extremely rare.

You may read about issues from a few people, but what you won't read about is the 1000's of people that haven't given them a second thought because they have been perfectly reliable
@dubber36 is it 40K or 3 yrs, whichever come first? I ask as I am 27K but just 4 years old.

Back