Anyone do 130cm or full width sliding beds?

Wolfster

VIP Member
Struggling to find a 3 seater sliding bed in either 130cm wide or full width. Wanting flush rails and crash tested. Also got a budget of approx £3k
Any ideas?

There may be folks on this thread that can help...

Looked at a rib bed but they sit quite high and at this point in time I won’t be installing a pop top.

Have a look at Titan.

We have one of their full width rock and roll beds. Ours is a 3 seater 1400mm. They also do a 1300mm. M1 crash tested ... but fixed.

They do a version on sliders but I am not sure that it is wide enough for you.

Great service. Worth a look.
We have a fixed full width rock and roll bed from Titan Beds. This is a 3 seater and comes in 1300mm and 1400mm widths. Also available as a 2 seater.
They also make one on sliding rails, but only a 2 seater in 1120mm and 1200mm widths.
Both available with IsoFix.
I found them to be really helpful.
They may have something that meets your needs.

Exploria offer the caravelle 3-seat/bed, which goes on rails and so slides forward & back:
3 seater beds - Exploria
They fitted the 2-seat California version in mine and with low level furniture down one side, I still have a full width bed.

RIB 150cm on Glidemotion rails. Was bloody expensive but the wife wanted the best so she paid!! 7 positions to lock it. And comfy as anything. Sits quite high though on the rails but as it's mainly for us when we are away our 6'1" son has no issues. Apart from his head is on the roof sitting in the outside seats but he is short of leg and long of back.
1000007551.jpg

Really like the smartbed but they don’t do a crash tested full width and the raised rail system ain’t as practical as the flush rails. Going to have a look at fabworx

Back