Any Welsh Members?

Whitey87

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say a quick hi. Just bought a ‘16 T6 from Broadway Van Centre in Pontypridd. No conversion on it, but it’s carpeted out. Planning on using it as a vehicle for the business (photography and a bit of engineering), and then sleeping in it on the odd photography weekend away.

Looking forward to chatting to you all and meeting any of you from my neck of the woods.

Few photos of the van below. Feel free to suggest any alterations or tips.

Cheers,

Tim - Cardiff

Helllo and welcome!! Get the sleeping arrangements sorted and travel north to join us at Bala in May!!

Hey buddy and welcome. Asking for tips is a bit like giving us your credit card and pin, very brave move.
Nice van though buddy.

Hi Guys,

Are there any people in the Cardiff area that can help me look at a few things. I'm completely new to vans in general, let alone converting and adding things to them.

I've bought a van from Broadway Van Centre, which is carpeted, but I believe does not have any insulation fitted. I'm looking at getting this done, but also want to install a few other things, including d-rings to secure loads when not sleeping in it, and also a leisure battery and split charger. Just want a few thoughts on how to do it, and where to go.

Thanks,

Tim

Thanks for the welcome guys. Doing my best not to spend anymore money just yet, but finding it rather hard!

Hi. I've ordered a caravelle. Its due in 4 to 5 weeks. Is there anyone in the bridgend area with a caravelle as id like to see what size wheels they are running on and what they look like.

Back