Any One Have An Isup?

Personally we have Red boards i use a 12.6 Sport being 'big boned' that suits me perfectly. Initially we had some budget ones and i felt like i was towing a ton of weed ! We went to a festival and tried lots of different makes and styles. Went home and ordered online with 0% deal on them. The Red boards hold their money very well secondhand and have the best pump imo. We mainly use them on the river. :thumbsup:

Personally we have Red boards i use a 12.6 Sport being 'big boned' that suits me perfectly. Initially we had some budget ones and i felt like i was towing a ton of weed ! We went to a festival and tried lots of different makes and styles. Went home and ordered online with 0% deal on them. The Red boards hold their money very well secondhand and have the best pump imo. We mainly use them on the river. :thumbsup:
With you on the pump - we quickly swapped for a Red Titan.

Reactions: Jon
Met him many many years ago when he was working for a mutual friend at Rutland Water - hit it off and when he was looking for somewhere to live we let him move in with us for a few months - shortly afterwards he moved to Evesham and set up Aztec Watersports. Still friends on Facebook but not seen him for years - tell him Dave and Jo (from Leicester) say hi next time you see him lol
Said Hi and he was shocked until I explained lol.

Yep, started in 86 with a Tencate 360 (plug in mast...popped out if to powered!), went to Tiga Powerjibe, Screamer, Zantos and Starboard Go...the latter being the best, unless in really strong winds, takes a 9.4 easily. Wouldn’t mind trying foiling.
I’ve been foiling since August and love it, rarely use a normal fin now, Starboard Go is an ideal first foiling board. Have a go you won’t regret it.

How do you fix a foil on an ordinary board, given the loading on the hull?

How do you fix a foil on an ordinary board, given the loading on the hull?
Ideally the board needs to have a deep Tuttle fin box, my foil has a load bearing plate that spreads the load over a larger surface area, no damage as yet.

Ideally the board needs to have a deep Tuttle fin box, my foil has a load bearing plate that spreads the load over a larger surface area, no damage as yet.
I think that is what my Go has.

F2 Star 10.6 iSUP for £199 from Lidl!!

Saw this advertised last night and had to get one - £199 for an iSUP from a name I know and trust from my windsurfing days (not necessarily a measure of how good there iSUP is but at least a name I am familiar with for design and quality boards) - having unboxed it and pumping it up I am very impressed with what is in the box and the value for money - anyone thinking of giving stand up paddle boarding a go or getting a second iSUP for friends and family won't far wrong with one of these:-

F2 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board - at Lidl UK

It will be coming to Bala with us in a few weeks.

....comes with a seat and second paddle head so you can also sit down and paddle like a kayak, plus decent back pack carrier, leash, dry bag, etc..
IMG_4367.jpeg

Back