Sold Any interest? Genuine 18" Sportline 5 spoke bi-colour alloys

Status
Not open for further replies.

8balladdict

VCDS User
T6 Guru
So picked up my new T6 a few days ago and...well...umm...I'm not keen on the wheels - really I wanted all black ones. So....Would there be any interest if put them up for sale? They we're only fitted to the van when I bought it so they are basically brand new - with tyres. I've only done 124 miles in the van since I bought it and I can guarantee there is not a mark on them.

IMG_1932.JPG 13758423.jpg 13758424.jpg

Oh......Why would it be removed? I was just seeing if there was any interest first o_O

I guess if I had to suggest an starting point....£800 inc the tyres??? I dunno... :confused:

Im getting my t6 on 12th July, looking to sell my Devonports and replace black sportlines.

I need to sell them first but if you still have them abd tyres are half decent I will have them.

Only other potential stumbling block is i need 870k load rated as its a t32.

I will 100% have them if you can wait.

Might take you a while to find the perfect replacements ha

Nice one! Well, I'll need to get some replacements first too....my van on bricks will not be much use to me! :laugh:

How do you want to work it then? I'd rather get new ones sooner rather than later, plus I want to get them off in case I get any damage to them.

Let me know as soon as you need rid of them. The closer to the 12th the better but dont want to miss out as exactly what I want so if need be Id dust off a credit card and paypal it over to you.

Picking them up would also be easier in my T6 and an excuse to give it a proper blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back