Any ICE installers near Cambridge?

goldeneye243

T6 Guru
I was at a festival with a Show and Shine at the weekend and admired some of the sound systems in the show cars...

I have got a decent enough head unit and fronts in the van (DMX8019DABS and Eton fronts) but the rears are very poor and I have always liked the idea of amping the speakers.

There seems to be a lack of places to get this done though - Are there any recommended ICE installers around Cambridge?

I would love a trip to Absolut Audio, but it is a bit of a trek...

Previous post about the rears here

I was at a festival with a Show and Shine at the weekend and admired some of the sound systems in the show cars...

I have got a decent enough head unit and fronts in the van (DMX8019DABS and Eton fronts) but the rears are very poor and I have always liked the idea of amping the speakers.

There seems to be a lack of places to get this done though - Are there any recommended ICE installers around Cambridge?

A few years ago I had some work done on my van by Unique Vans at St Neots, not far from Cambridge, and was very happy with their work.
They do audio.
Worth a phone call!

Cambridge car audio

Back