Another splitter now availible

Looks ok from the pics but could do with some better images really dont you think ?

Had a rear GRP spoiler on the T5, full of imperfections, had to fill and sand to get properly smooth. For front spoilers they have no flex, so hitting stuff might crack them.

Hang on---the very expensive Customvanz Raceline one is fibre glass in sure and isnt it about £300-£400 or something
This one is £120 somebody needs to buy one asap and report back

Ill buy one of these, and let you all know, I have a number of T6's coming through preperation at present, that I can try one on

Not sure about a splitter at all. I love the look of them but in terms of aerodynamic improvement don't think my stock height bus would gain anything other than more drag? T6 and all transporters are still pretty brick shaped (not a criticism, they are the greatest still in my eyes!), but all these expensive bits not sure I am going to bother. Advice?

Not sure about a splitter at all. I love the look of them but in terms of aerodynamic improvement don't think my stock height bus would gain anything other than more drag? T6 and all transporters are still pretty brick shaped (not a criticism, they are the greatest still in my eyes!), but all these expensive bits not sure I am going to bother. Advice?
All personal choice. Stock is just as cool :)

All personal choice. Stock is just as cool :)
Thanks matey. My T5 was slammed, my bug IS slammed and always gone for modding but really not sure with this one as I love her just the way she is!

Reactions: HHO
This is the most endearing feature of the entire Transporter range. You can do just as much or as little as you want. It's great that there is just so much choice out there to enable everyone to still retain some element of individuality. And the most important thing to remember is that; beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So do as much or as little as you want, it's your bus, and it is only you that needs to be happy with it. Besides @Buggirl you've got all those stickers and Gen 6 badges going on, so even if it's mainly stock, its still unique.

This is the most endearing feature of the entire Transporter range. You can do just as much or as little as you want. It's great that there is just so much choice out there to enable everyone to still retain some element of individuality. And the most important thing to remember is that; beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So do as much or as little as you want, it's your bus, and it is only you that needs to be happy with it. Besides @Buggirl you've got all those stickers and Gen 6 badges going on, so even if it's mainly stock, its still unique.
True and thanks

Back