Wanted Amarok Cantera Alloys

j4ckal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just wondered if anyone has a set of Cantera (amarok 19") alloys they want rid of?
Been looking on eBay for a while but they're either too far away or hugely overpriced.

Cheers.

Just wondered if anyone has a set of Cantera (amarok 19") alloys they want rid of?
Been looking on eBay for a while but they're either too far away or hugely overpriced.

Cheers.

What do you class as overpriced? because several of the Cantera's on eBay are at about the right price, less the fact they have the wrong tyres on for us.

What do you class as overpriced? because several of the Cantera's on eBay are at about the right price, less the fact they have the wrong tyres on for us.

Closest one's to me on eBay are 1k with no tyres or 1.5k with t6 suitable tyres, then a new set at 1.3k with amarok a/t tyres on and someone selling them new at £615, per wheel and tyre :eek:

Closest one's to me on eBay are 1k with no tyres or 1.5k with t6 suitable tyres, then a new set at 1.3k with amarok a/t tyres on and someone selling them new at £615, per wheel and tyre :eek:

They are a popular wheel and every set I've seen sell, go for between £1000-£1300.

Good luck anyway.

I paid 600 for a set off a VW garage that were selling through ebay... Then took the tyres off as they had only done a couple of hundred miles and sold them for 200 which went towards the Eagle F1's. They do come up, so keep searching... patience will pay off.

I've just bought a set off ebay for £650 with Amarok tyres on them about an hour away from me. I would hope to get £150 for the tyres, so they'll stand me around £500, which in my opinion is about the right price to pay.

I was lucky as my wheels are absolutely mint, despite being 3 year old. You just have to keep looking. They are out there. The expensive ones are just chancers. I'd clicked on a set of re-furbed ones priced at £1500. I had an email from ebay the other day saying that they had been re-listed at £1000.

I saw a set a few months back, from a new van and powder coated gunmetal with Hankook tyres for £600. Wish I had snapped them up, although was a 4 hour drive

Back