Sold Air con parts most parts to do this are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pag

Sold
T6 Pro
Hi
I have for sale almost all the parts to retro fit air con to a T6 most of the parts came from a 2018 Van and a brand new aux belt .

I was going to fit this myself to our T6 but we have sold the van and going in another direction (the dark side caravan) because of the excellant thread by AdamT6 on doing just this I was happy to give it a go.

All the parts are in first class condition I have also go the plugs needed to make the wiring looms the only thing needed is the condenser I did have one but it arrived bent and slightly twisted so sent it back them sold the van.

Below is a list of the parts and some photos of them I have spend a few quid getting these together just looking to recoup some of the cost I would take £250 for the lot you must collect or possible meet half way between us.
you Pm me on here and Ill give you my contact number.

so we have
  1. The air box c/w air con rad and heater rad (No blower use yours) and loom and drainage pipe
  2. The pipe work with clips attached and seals should be ok to use the seals are not damaged
  3. The facia panel
  4. The control panel no heated rear window switch
  5. The compressor
  6. The idler (light corrosion but all free movement)
  7. The aux belt as longer
  8. The plugs for the loom, compressor, and pressure valve on pipe work.
  9. 20210708_162521.jpg20210708_162527.jpg20210708_162609.jpg20210708_162618.jpg20210708_162633.jpg20210708_162831.jpg
  10. Thanks for looking Pag

Hi
I have for sale almost all the parts to retro fit air con to a T6 most of the parts came from a 2018 Van and a brand new aux belt .

I was going to fit this myself to our T6 but we have sold the van and going in another direction (the dark side caravan) because of the excellant thread by AdamT6 on doing just this I was happy to give it a go.

All the parts are in first class condition I have also go the plugs needed to make the wiring looms the only thing needed is the condenser I did have one but it arrived bent and slightly twisted so sent it back them sold the van.

Below is a list of the parts and some photos of them I have spend a few quid getting these together just looking to recoup some of the cost I would take £250 for the lot you must collect or possible meet half way between us.
you Pm me on here and Ill give you my contact number.

so we have
  1. The air box c/w air con rad and heater rad (No blower use yours) and loom and drainage pipe
  2. The pipe work with clips attached and seals should be ok to use the seals are not damaged
  3. The facia panel
  4. The control panel no heated rear window switch
  5. The compressor
  6. The idler (light corrosion but all free movement)
  7. The aux belt as longer
  8. The plugs for the loom, compressor, and pressure valve on pipe work.
  9. View attachment 122882View attachment 122883View attachment 122884View attachment 122885View attachment 122886View attachment 122887
  10. Thanks for looking Pag
Mate, can’t believe your T6 is gone. This aircon job looks immense. Impressed that you were up for the challenge. I’m sure you’ll help someone out, having compiled the necessary bits.

What van have you gone for instead?

Mate, can’t believe your T6 is gone. This aircon job looks immense. Impressed that you were up for the challenge. I’m sure you’ll help someone out, having compiled the necessary bits.

What van have you gone for instead?
We have gone to a caravan swift archway sport Twywell X long name I know but it's 24.9 ft long shipping length and 8ft wide hence the X on the model.
It's a dealer designed special so got a few extras yes looking forward to using it in August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back